Angular developer at an European based technology consultant company
40 hours a week
The project is with an European technology consultant firm developing a mobile-first application for a Switzerland-based trading company. They are looking for a senior frontend engineer who will be working on developing mobile-first frontend applications in Angular.
About the client
The client is a well-established European technology consulting firm providing technology solutions and services for the business sector. Their services integrate people, processes, and technology, combining technical know-how with experience and knowledge of the needs of various sectors of activity.
1. You would be working on the front-end of a mobile-first application using Angular and Typescript. Currently, they're using Angular 11.
2. You would collaborate closely with their engineering teams to ensure consistency in understanding technical requirements and overall work quality.
3. You would be working for 8 hours/ day for 5 days a week.
4.. Should be able to overlap with GMT+2 from 11 AM to 7 PM.
5. You would apply development principles and best practices to build a scalable platform.
A joint interview with the consultant company's team and the CTO of the trading platform.
1. The client would appreciate it if you've prior experience with RxJS, NgRx, Internationalize, Decorators, HTML5/SCSS, Bootstrap, and Rest API.
2.The client has a daily scrum meeting at 11 am (GMT+2) sharp every day.