The project is with a private investment firm managing a portfolio of global technology brands in OTT media, SaaS, Ad-tech, Esports, and Y Combinator startups. They are looking to build a Python script to pull raw data from Paypal Reporting APIs.
About the client
The client is a US-based firm creating and managing direct-to-consumer global media brands, video, and TV content. They have expertise in the production of live events, on-demand video, subscription products, digital content, and esports.
1. You would work closely with their team and work on the backend of their application.
2. You would be primarily working in Python, building their back-end services and platform, focusing on API and data.
3. You would work on a Python class or script to pull raw data from Paypal Reporting API and build the tables using the data Paypal reporting API to return, each in a pandas data frame.
A discussion with their tech POC.
1. The client would appreciate it if you have previous experience working with Paypal and other payment gateway APIs (Paypal, iOS, Google Pay, etc.).
2. Prior experience with packages like Pandas Data frame would be a plus and can overlap with EST timezone.