1. You would work independently or with their in-house devs as and when necessary.
2. You would need knowledge of AWS (VPC, VPC peering, routing tables, security groups, IAM policies, SNS and RDS).
3. You would need to be hands-on with Linux basics, Networking, shell programming, and troubleshooting.
4. Your work would involve taking actions using Ansible and need knowledge of RabbitMQ installation, configuration and deployment.
5. Past work on ELK system, writing logstash pipelines, Jenkins master-slave configuration and setting up and troubleshooting server issues and Jenkins jobs would also help.