The client's platform is a web-based open source application used by academic research centers across the globe. They are looking for a Frontend developer to migrate their current UI that is in Angular 1.8.2 to Vue JS v3.0.
About the client
The client's primary focus is to enable researchers to collect high-quality biospecimen data. Extensive sample collection, research, and deriving meaningful data form the cornerstones of translational research.
1. You should make sure that both the VueJS and Angular JS UI apps coexist until the entire migration effort is completed.<br><br>
2. You should be able to make the look and feel of both apps similar. Users should not notice the switch between VueJS and AngularJS apps.<br><br>
3. The VueJS UI should be a progressive web application (PWA).<br><br>
4. You would be working on the third-party UI framework widgets and abstract and package them into reusable components/widgets.<br><br>
5. You would be building the UI app that is extensible and allows injecting views at the runtime.<br><br>
7. You would be involved in setting up the development and building an ecosystem that allows the development and coexistence of both the AngularJS and VueJS apps.<br><br>
You will be having a technical discussion with the client's POC.
1. You would be expected to write clean code and the code should be well formatted, documented, maintainable, and well structured (directory layout).