1. You will understand product goals and feature requests and translate them into working software.<br><br>
2. You will continually improve code quality, performance and reliability in the product.<br><br>
3. You would participate in code reviews, write unit tests, and troubleshoot to ensure uptime for live system.<br><br>
4. You will work overlapping with the team daily from GMT 7 to 9 am.<br><br>
5. You will have good communication in English and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate across the team.