Full Stack Developer at a Restaurant Technology Startup
ReactJS, NodeJS, Express, MongoDB
40 hours a week
The project is with a US based early stage restaurant technology start-up. They are looking for Full Stack Developer to join their team and help build their new features.
About the client
The client is based out of the US and they are an early stage restaurant technology startup. They have a small team of developers from US, NZ, India. They have an MVP with basic ordering and are looking for a Full Stack Developer to help build more features.
1. You will be closely working with the CTO in building the new features. <br><br>
2. You will be using NFC for dine-in and socket.io for having a table’s orders added. <br><br>
3. You will be working on menu builder. <br><br>
4. You will also be working in building the restaurant side admin & analytics dashboard. <br><br>
4. You will be needed to provide a minimum of 3 hours overlap with the PDT time.
You will be having a technical call with the Founder.
The client would appreciate <br><br>
1. If you have prior experience in Socket.io, Heroku, AWS (Cognito, S3), Jest, iOS/android, Redis. <br><br>
2. If you have worked on restaurant technology apps (specifically POS integrations).