1. Read and process client’s financial and operational historical data from third-party property management system API.<br><br>
2. Store financial and operational historical data in relational database [Historical Database].<br><br>
3. Develop a chart of accounts via API and associate/map each account with an Account View/Type, Budget Category, and Budget Sub-Category.<br><br>
4. Define the model logic and code the calculations for each Account [Calculation Database].<br><br>
5. Develop Property Manager User Interface that has Excel-like functionality for inputting budget assumptions.<br><br>
6. Admin user should be able to configure drivers (i.e. % of account) that will automatically model specified Accounts.<br><br>
7. Users should be able to add, remove, or change inputs for their assigned properties.<br><br>
8. Develop Regional Manager/ VP User Interface to mass edit accounts.