Android Developer at a Live Game Streaming Platform
40 hours a week
The project is with a client who has a leading Game Streaming Platform in India. They are looking for a Android developer to help with making the experience of the application that's built on top of Kotlin/ Java better.
About the client
The client has a game streaming platform where gamers/ sports fans can upload their gaming videos and photos and also live stream their games. They launched their platform in 2016 with an aim to connect sports fans and have connected 5M+ sports fans till now.
1. You would be working with their team on the frontend of their Android application.<br><br>
2. You will work with the team on modules of their platform like video processing/ audio processing. <br><br>
3. You will continually improve code quality, performance and reliability in the product. <br><br>
4. They would expect you work remotely for 40 hours per week for 6+ months.
2 rounds of interviews -<br><br>
1. Technical interview with Head of Engineering- Discussion around work, android fundamentals, design patterns (MVVM experience would be good to have but not mandatory.), etc. <br><br>
2. A meeting with the COO.
The client would appreciate it if you are someone good with optimization (improve build times, reducing app size, etc).