The project is with a client who have an existing eCommerce platform (for femcare goods) and are looking to re-architect it. They are looking for a VueJS consultant with experience on NuxtJS to do this and work with them for 10-15 hours a week for the next 2-3 months.
About the client
The client is an India-based venture-backed femtech startup that supplies consumer goods via their eCommerce platform. The current app uses parts of VueJS and Magento. It has been built in an adhoc manner thus, the app runs slowly and does not have the architecture needed to run an optimised eCommerce store.
1. You would majorly work on re-architecting the app's frontend.<br><br>
2. You would be making changes to the app's UI by developing modules such as category-based collections.<br><br>
3. You would work with the team to optimize the app's loading time.<br><br>
4. You would use & implement static blocks in their eCommerce app.<br><br>
5. You would also be involved in de-cluttering the codebase.
A technical discussion with their Head of Product.
The client would appreciate it if you have worked on Session Management, Routing, Axios, or any other similar tools. Prior development experience on eCommerce platforms would be a plus.